Blepharitis Wiki collects no personally identifying information about individuals except when you knowingly and specifically provide such information.
Unless you knowingly provide additional information, Blepharitis Wiki collects only the following information as you browse through the web site:
- The domain name and browser you use to access the Internet
- The date and time of your visit
- The pages you visited
- The address of the web site you visited immediately prior to visiting the Blepharitis Wiki
- The search terms, if any, you used to reach this Blepharitis Wiki
- Blepharitis Wiki collects this information for statistical purposes and for evaluating the Blepharitis Wiki web site and to make it more useful to visitors. If you send an e-mail message to Blepharitis Wiki or complete a questionnaire, form, or other online survey found on a Blepharitis Wiki web site, Blepharitis Wiki will maintain the information in accordance with applicable federal law.
Blepharitis Wiki does not disclose, give, sell, or transfer to any unaffiliated entity any personal information about visitors unless required for law enforcement or otherwise required by law.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, Blepharitis Wiki employs software programs to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Blepharitis Wiki tracking technology :
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager